Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love you Bro

"ALL I NEED IS A BRO"


Like i said in a previous post i have been spending a lot of time in the gym and i have noticed that i have an attraction to a certin type of male. As a 19 year old I'm still going through my physical and mental maturing process. Love is in the air in theses parts and when i was at the gym the other day i noticed that i have a soft spot for 100% straight young bros. I love seeing their boxers when they lift up there shirts to wipe the sweat off their face, it drives me wild when i can see their jock strap lines through their gym shorts. I know that in high school i would have thought that guys like this are annoying to be in class with, but they are just cute young guys trying to have a good time,i think i'm most attracted to the fact that these guys look like fun. Guys that would play shirtless baseball with me and then rub me down in the showers.

Am i just looking for a Bromance
I found these videos that are exactly the kind of guys i am talking about. In the videos below you will notice a cute handsome young boy who is just trying to have a good time,although these videos are really stupid and you can't hate him for being so adorable .

Div team

The bro in the blue speedo is the main man obviously because he has the best body and is the captain of the diving team. His body is vary physique pictorial,vary young all natural body builder looking, i hope he puts on some more muscle because the more muscle the hotter you are. their are so many great things in this video
1)Bros in speedos
2)Bros in speedos dancing in front of s fully stocked bar
3)Bros in speedos raping/singing/talking looking really gay



I love this one, I guessing this bro was on vacation with his family without his bros bored out of his mind when he decides to make a video for all his bros back home. I wish he would have lost his bored shorts and wear that blue speedo from the Diving team video. The Fact that he is singing a Backstreet Boys songs to all his bros is so romantic


The Tik tok video is out of control


As much as i hate the song it makes it a little easier to watch/listen to with the cute boy in the video and not that piece of L.A. trash Ke$ha who is our generations Vanilla Ice. Can Straight guys listen to Ke$ha and still be considered a "Bro" i tend to think that most bro's listen to music that would be on Buzz Ballads. I know this bro is pretty busy with diving practice, making videos and entertaining his bros so i will let his bad taste in music go. For guys who said they were "straight as a jet stream" in the dive team video dancing to tik tok dose not make them look gay at alll!!!!



"Just me and my bro chllin in my room, smoking weed,playing games and of course sucking each other off for fun"


"Me and my bro like to takes sexy nude pictures of each other after a hard work out"


"My bro sends me pictures of his dick for me to jack off to"


"My bro is the best at sucking dick"

"My bro always knows how to make me feel better"



cute blond showing us what he can do,it's as if he just want to show us what he can do without actually telling us weather or not he can swallow a six inch dick whole.




"I need a bro who will have the best abs at a pool party"

"I need a bro who will let me eat his butt hole when i'm hungry"


"I need a bro who will fuck me hard on a Wednesday afternoon"

"Most of all i need a bro who will love me no matter what "


1 comment:

  1. That last photo is priceless.

    I saw your message about followers. Just keep posting and they will come. Readers, I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete